日曜日, 4月 22, 2007

叔父你好 之 我係執返黎


So this one day my brother introduced me to these pepole. Apparently they are some old friends of my father's. My good old brother did his part by introducing the crowd that I am the younger one in the family.

low-B 叔父said:

你跟相片裡的樣子不一樣喔

Then he points at the old family photo on the wall, which was taken x years ago.

Another idiotic 叔父followed and said:

你跟你哥也長得不像喔

then the crowd laughs

OMFG Earth to Mr.dumb f***!! if I don't look like my brother, maybe because I am not his son. Use your f***ing head for crying out loud.

At one point I got so fed up, I decided to cool the flame down by putting on a smile then said:

係呀...其實...佢地話我係執返黎

they all stopped laughing, then they all have this blank in their faces. I happily left the place with an excuse of a small bladder. I went to the restroom, washed my hands, then took off.

Dear dad, I don't like your friends all that much.

15 層三文治★:

新鮮人 さんのコメント...

好彩我無咁嘅機會對這些,
但有嘅就大劑了,
因為我同老媽子好似架,
想用你個借口甩難都唔得呀! =p

匿名 さんのコメント...

your dad's friends are funny.

匿名 さんのコメント...

無聊人講無聊話zip下o的無聊時間, 望就望自己老o左之後唔會無聊到咁.

lu さんのコメント...

hahaha...

that's a good one.

but that reminded me, when i was small, my mum and dad (yes! both of them!) used to tease me with "其實...你係執返黎o既!"

and then, i'd start giving them the evil eye :P

HanaMaru さんのコメント...

你算好啦。我媽話我係垃圾桶執返黎嫁!!!
>_<

啊澤 さんのコメント...

@新鮮

你媽跟你像就正常嘛

沒有啥好閃啦~

啊澤 さんのコメント...

@尖

please don't sound like u are with them -_-

啊澤 さんのコメント...

@becky

我們這代的新人類應該不會這樣吧 -_-" (希望)

啊澤 さんのコメント...

@lu

hey! thanks for coming by!

hahah, my mom told me that once too as a tease, then i said, that explains all that hitting and yelling at me -_-.... hahha

啊澤 さんのコメント...

@hana

哈哈哈~~ >0< 好過屎堆啦~~ hahaha

lu さんのコメント...

hiya! i start seeing ppl visitng from here so i think i should come over and drop a note :)

you know what, when i was small, my parents would bring me near this homeless guy and whispered to me: "ok, you better behave! or we'll bring you back to your dad (i.e. the homeless guy)!"

geez... i was all freaked out.

啊澤 さんのコメント...

@lu

hahahahah!!! your parents really creative on this issue! ;P but doesn't that really mess up your mind,like u wonder if your mom is not your mom lol

lu さんのコメント...

of coz it messed up my mind la.

i used to believe it!!!

um.. i should write about it sometimes :P

bbj さんのコメント...

本人在此澄清,嬲記係似

張震嶽

而唔係似

劉以達...........

各位請記住

啊澤 さんのコメント...

wah,

真係有人會睇到囉

阿哈哈哈

thx bbj ;)